Stallion (スタリオン, Sutarion) is a supporting character in Suikoden, Suikoden II, and also makes a cameo in Gensosuikogaiden Volume 1. Stallion is an elf with a gift for speed.
Stallion“ Ha! I, Stallion, shall show you how fast I can run. ”
Stallion is an elf who is extremely fast, thanks to his Godspeed Rune. Stallion was extremely proud of his speed, and considered himself the fastest pair of feet in the Village of the Elves. His speed was such that he held the nickname "Great Runner Stallion". Although he aims to be the fastest person in the world and could outrun most any person as it is, some say he is only truly fast when running away from danger. Stallion was locked in the village's prison after running away during the battle against Kwanda Rosman.
After being freed by Sylvina, Stallion used his incredible speed to save Sylvina and himself from the Burning Mirror. After the Battle at Pannu Yakuta Castle, Stallion asked to join the Toran Liberation Army. Stallion served the Liberation Army throughout the war, acting as a messenger between Sanchez and McDohl when Teo McDohl attacked Toran Castle. However, he was of limited use as a scout due to his habit of running from danger without taking in his surroundings.
Following the end of the Gate Rune War, Stallion departed the newly-formed Toran Republic, going on a journey to become the fastest man in the world.
Stallion“ I'm trying to run faster than this breeze. That's my goal in life. ”
Stallion's training eventually took him to the City-State of Jowston. While he was in Greenhill City, the Highland Army attacked and Stallion fled to Radat Town, though few there took his story seriously.
After meeting the hero and telling him his story, Stallion challenged him to a race. After being beaten by the young leader, Stallion agreed to join the New State Army. During the Dunan Unification War, Stallion continued to train, running up and down several parts of the headquarters, including the farm, the garden, and Jeane's shop.
At the end of the war, Stallion continued on his journey.
| Bow of Amrita
| Bow of Shiva
|| Light armour
| Bow of Vishnu
- Stallion's Suikoden weapons are named Bow of Amrita, Bow of Shiva and Bow of Vishnu, all of them named after elements of Hinduism. Amrita is a drink that gives people immortality, Shiva is one of the three most influential deities of Hinduism, and Vishnu is the Supreme Being of Hinduism.
- Stallion's Suikoden II weapons, Light Bow, Shine Bow, and Elfin Bow, have the same names as Kirkis' weapons in Suikoden, making it likely that Stallion is using Kirkis' bow.
- Gensosuikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, pages 22, 24, 64
- ↑ "When Greenhill was attacked by Highland, I was the only one that was able to escape the Highland soldiers. I ran away and came all the way here." - Stallion (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "Nobody will take me seriously. I tell you it was tough running away from the Highland Army like I did!!!!!" - Stallion (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "Continues his journey to become the fastest living creature in the land." - Stallion's Ending Text (Suikoden II)