When Hero (Suikoden II) and Chaco went into the sewers, they encountered Sid. Sid, after finding out that Chaco had become a member of the New State Army, decided he, too, would join, much to the dismay of Chaco.
Sid continued to taunt Chaco at the New State Army Headquarters, telling him scary stories in order to give him nightmares. At the same time, Sid also attempted to scare others, telling terrifying stories to a group of children and sending cursed chain letters via the suggestion box.
Personality and Traits
Sid also loved to scare others, telling children such scary stories that some emptied their bowels. Sid had a special fondness for teasing and scaring Chaco, frequently giving him nightmares. Sid claimed he was like a big brother to Chaco, but Chaco claimed Sid used him as a toy for his amusement.
Sid enjoyed solitariness, and claimed to have moved into the sewers after telling everyone he was leaving town because he did not want others to find him. Despite this, his presence was known to a few people, including a winger child and Taki, who considered Sid a bit shy.
- ”I heard that he hung around with Chaco a lot when they were both little kids.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ”Noooo!!!!! No!!!!!!!!! Please don't come!!!!!” - Chaco (Suikoden II)
- ”Please do something. Every night before I go to sleep, Sid tells me these scary stories so I can't sleep...” - Chaco (Suikoden II)
- ”I saw him surrounded by a bunch of kids the other day. I thought he was playing with them, but it turns out he was telling them a super scary story.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ”This is a cursed letter. If you don't pass it on to 5 more people, you'll be cursed. Have a nice day.” - Sid (Suikoden II)
- ”Living some where in Two River where he does his best to frighten the townfolks.” - Sid's Ending Text (Suikoden II)
- ”What's with this guy? When I peeked in on him, he was walking around on his hands upside-down. Is that some kinda training or what!?” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ”What a weirdo. He makes graves for fish after he eats them. He's already got over 100 here.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ”One of the kids even pooped in his pants.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ”No, I'll have nightmares....” - Chaco (Suikoden II)
- ”I'm Chaco's.....well, I'm sorta like Chaco's big brother.” - Sid (Suikoden II)
- ”You treat people like me like I'm your personal toy!” - Chaco (Suikoden II)
- ”Left town? That was a lie. I just didn't want anyone to find me. I like it down here.” - Sid (Suikoden II)
- ”Apparently that jerk Sid is actually living in the sewers below the city. What a liar!” - Winger Girl (Suikoden II)
- ”It's about that boy, Sid, eh? He's just a little bit shy. He's still in the tunnels underneath Two River, isn't he?” - Taki (Suikoden II)