Shiro (シロ, Shiro) is a character in Suikoden II. He is a hunter who lives in the forest with Kinnison.
Richmond“ He's pretty smart for a mutt. ”
Shiro is a wolfdog who lived in the Ryube forest with Kinnison. Shiro, a mutt combination of both wolf and dog, was said to be highly intelligent. Kinnison and Shiro had been together for a long time and Kinnison seemed able to understand the meaning of the noises that Shiro made.
During the early stages of the Dunan Unification War, Kinnison and Shiro encountered the hero in the forest after the hero had rescued a baby bird; sensing a respect for nature from him, Shiro and Kinnison agreed to join the New State Army.
Shiro struggled with living at the New State Army Headquarters at first, but gradually came to like the castle. Shiro even gave Gengen rides on his back.
Following the Dunan Unification War, Shiro returned to Ryube Forest with Kinnison, always by the side of his master.
- ↑ "Shiro is a hybrid of dog and wolf. He's pretty smart for a mutt." - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "What should we do, Shiro?" - Kinnison
"Woooooo Woooooooooo" - Shiro
"Yeah, I guess you're right. If we can be of help.....You...I'm sorry, what was your name...." - Kinnison (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "Shiro likes this castle now. At first he was pretty sad to have left the forest though." - Kinnison (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "I saw him running around the other day with Gengen on his back." - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "Shiro is always seen by his side of his master, Kinnison." - Shiro's Ending Text (Suikoden II)