Mizuki (ミズキ, Mizuki) is a supporting character in Suikoden IV and Suikoden Tactics. Mizuki is a ninja who fights alongside Akaghi and Ramada.
Mizuki“ I will not say anything. ”
Mizuki served under Ramada in his role as leader of Orark Maritime Trade. She came from the same community as Akaghi and became Ramada's companion, along with Akaghi, after Ramada saved their lives in the past. She held a very stoic personality, which could be calming and reassuring in stressful situations. But she was also able to put on a bright, cheerful smile in order to deceive any enemies.
She attacked the bearer of the Rune of Punishment, along with Akaghi and Ramada, under Graham Cray's orders but was defeated. She would then join the crew of the Headquarters Ship, following the defection of Ramada, in contrast in Akaghi who required more cajoling. She would be reunited with Kate, another member of their ninja community, who would tease her about her relationship, or lack thereof, with Akaghi.
Mizuki would serve faithfully for the remainder of the Island Liberation War and, along with Akaghi, would become a bodyguard of Lino En Kuldes in Obel.
- Befitting her silent nature, Mizuki will not send the player any letters in Suikoden IV.
- Mizuki's weapons, Damnacanthus (アリドウシ Aridoushi), Citrus Tachibana (タチバナ Tachibana), and Ardisia Crispa (カラタチバナ Karatachibana), are all names of plants that are native to East Asia and Japan. Mizuki's name herself is the Japanese name of the genus of Cornus, a genus of plants which is especially abundant in Japan, or the Cornus controversa in particular, a plant of said genus that's mostly found in Japan.
- Mizuki's eyecolor changes from green in Suikoden IV to blue in Suikoden Tactics.
- It is not known where her home village was and what destroyed it.
- Gensosuikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 479