Kiba Windamier (キバ ・ウィンダミア, Kiba Windamia) is a character in Suikoden II. Kiba was a general for both the Highland Army as well as the New State Army.
Kiba Windamier“ ...When I see Lord Riou... See him charm these people and transcend this war... It may be inappropriate for a general, but it makes me believe in miracles. ”
Kiba Windamier is a general originally from the Highland Kingdom. Kiba came to fame in his first battle after defending Fort Retto with only 100 men and successfully repelling 3,000 City-State of Jowston soldiers. Despite his fame and high rank in the army, he was not well compensated for his work. Agares was extremely loyal to King Agares Blight.
During the Dunan Unification War, Kiba and his son Klaus attacked several City State of Jowston territories briefly, including Two River City, Radat Town, and the headquarters of the New State Army. After being captured by Hero (Suikoden II) while attacking the New State Army's headquarters, Kiba received word that Agares had been killed and Luca Blight was now king. Kiba was persuaded by Shu to defect to the New State Army due to Luca's insanity being a threat not only to Jowston, but Highland as well.
Kiba fought bravely in several battles for the New State Army. During the New State Army's attack on the Matilda Knightdom, Shu asked Kiba to make the ultimate sacrifice: to divide the Highland Army's troops by attacking the Mercenary Fortress in eastern Muse Principality. Kiba did so without regret, and was mortally wounded in the attack.
- Kiba likes to drink; so much so that his son worries that he'll destroy his liver.
- ↑ ”General Kiba's first battle was for the defense of Fort Retto. He led a small force of 100 men and managed to repulse 3,000 hardened State veterans.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ↑ ”Sounds like although General Kiba had a high position in the military, he wasn't very well compensated if ya know what I mean.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ↑ ”During the Matilda campaign he led his own unit and was killed at the Mercenary fort.” - Kiba's Ending Text (Suikoden II)
- ↑ ”He's worried that his dad drinks so much, he'll ruin his liver.” - Richmond (Suikoden II)