Kenji (ケンジ, Kenji) is a supporting character in Suikoden III. Kenji is an enthusiastic gymnastics instructor.
Kenji is an intense gymnastic teacher always willing to push himself, and others, to the limit. He rises at six o'clock every morning and runs through a large training regimen every day, including jogging, aerobics and stretches. He's a big man but is still very limber and athletic. Although he doesn't speak of it often, Kenji is apparently married with a child, or at least he insists so.
After meeting the Fire Bringer on the Yaza Plain, he would move to Budehuc Castle and teach everyone in gymnastics. Although large, he's very fast although he could not beat Percival's horse in a foot race. Apparently a big hit with kids, Kenji found lots of time to coach them with all of his downtime at the castle.
Following the war, he would settle at Budehuc and open up a gymnastic school for the children and become even more popular with all the young residents there.
Kenji can be found at Yaza Plain once your lead character has met with the folks at Budehuc Castle. Do push-ups with him and he will scurry off the the castle. He is an early recruit, and can be helpful during Thomas' segments if that's your thing.
- Kenji, along with Jefferson, make up some of the most weird, anachronistic characters in the series.
- Kenji's weapon upgrades as Extend Arms, In Circles, Good Exercises. Watch those flappy arm movements!
- Kenji has a unite attack with Joker and Juan called the Twister Attack. The trio do a giant barrel-roll through multiple foes.
- Use his Full Moon Rune for a flashy pointless gymnastic attack that will make you hate him more.
- Kenji gets up to S level in Holy Dash, yay... but he does get up to A in Continual Attack if you absolutely must use him.
- Gensosuikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 301