This article does not have any/enough images. Please upload some relevant images via the Upload file page before adding them to the article.
The Toran Liberation Army purchased the blueprints from the Dwarf Mines and built the Secret Factory in order to build them. Though they served little practical use to the Toran Liberation Army at the time of the purchase of the blue prints, the plans for the Fire Spear were put into action in order to aid the Toran Liberation Army in taking the Scarlet Moon Empire on when it grew large enough to support it. When Toran Castle was attacked by Teo McDohl and his Armored Cavalry, the Liberation Army travelled to the Secret Factory in order to reclaim the Fire Spears and use them in battle against Teo McDohl. The Fire Spears burned down the Armored Cavalry, resulting in a victory for the Toran Liberation Army.
- Gensosuikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 33
- "They can't be transported without a boat." - Mose (Suikoden)
- "The old man's a mean one. Making a woman like me carry this load." - Ronnie Bell (Suikoden)
- "This Fire Spear is incredible." - Viktor (Suikoden)
- "We spent good money for this at the Dwarf Mines." - Sanchez (Suikoden)
- "This is a blueprint for a fire spear. It has to be delivered to the Liberation Army's secret factory." - Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)
- "The Liberation Army may be tiny now, but someday we'll be big enough to meet the Imperials head-on. When that day arrives, the fire spear will come in handy." - Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)
- "Ha ha! Wow! We burned down the armored cavalry. This Fire Spear is incredible." - Viktor (Suikoden)
|Key Items in Suikoden|
|Astral Conclusions · Binoculars · Blueprint · Copper Axe · Earrings · Fake orders · Fire Spear · Kirinji · Mathiu's letter · Moonlight weed · Prodigy · Running Water Root · Suiko Map|