Emily (エミリー, Emirī) is a supporting character in Suikoden III. Emily is the bright and peppy daughter of Ronnie Bell and Mose, who had both participated in the Gate Rune War some years before her birth.
Emily is the bright and peppy daughter of Ronnie Bell and Mose and is a fighter, much like her mother was during the Gate Rune War. A strong arm-wrestler, she wanted to find a strong person to train with. Seeking an opponent who was stronger than she was, Emily ran away from home and eventually made her way to the Grassland.
In Chisha Village, she would lose an arm-wrestling contest to Hugo and agreed to join the Fire Bringer. She got along with Juan, the martial arts instructor of Budehuc Castle, although she was occasionally frustrated by his laziness. Like her mother, she was interested in homemaking and liked to study cooking. However, her strength and energy sometimes made it difficult for her to work with delicate ingredients, eggs in particular seemed to frustrate her. Emily was ecstatic to be surrounded by so many strong people at the castle, so she opted to train regularly at every free moment. She would often take Koroku jogging, as many others present did not interact with him much, but she would often be seen carrying him back to the castle. Emily would also request arm-wrestling matches, both personally, and sometimes leaving them in the suggestion box.
Following the War of the Champions, she would serve as Juan's assistant instructor at the castle while continuing her own vigorous training.
Emily can be found in the bar in Chisha Village during Chapter 3, but she might not be recruitable depending on your team. The party must have a combined strength total of over 600. This allows the arm-wrestling match to be decided in your favor, and she will join.
- Emily's weapon upgrades as Crow, Tiger Crow, and Dragon Crow. The first can't be seen without a cheating device, and it is highly probable that "Crow" was a mis-Romanization of "Claw" as she uses fist weapons.
- Emily can reach S level in her Swing skill.
- Emily has a unite attack with Juan, the Fighting Attack, in which the two dash about striking each foe. She has another with Sharon and Sanae Yamamoto, the Girl Attack, where Emily pummels the foe toward her cohorts who slam the enemy with their weapons in a manner akin to a baseball bat.
- Gensosuikoden III 108 Stars Character Guide (ISBN 4-7753-0331-7), page 123
- Gensosuikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 285