Alberto (アルバート, Arubāto) is a character in Suikoden II. He is a musician in a band with Pico and Annallee.
Alberto“ Please come and listen to us perform some time. It would make us very happy. ”
Alberto is a cellist in a band. He was once apprenticed to a barrel maker but quit to pursue a career in music. Eventually, he formed a travelling band with Pico and Annallee.
During the Dunan Unification War, Alberto, Pico, and Annallee travelled to Muse Principality. When Muse was attacked, the three were scattered and Alberto wound up in Crom Village, where he raised money as an armourer with the intent of searching for Pico and Annallee. However, Alberto learned from Hero (Suikoden II) that his friends had joined the New State Army, which he joined as well.
Alberto and his bandmates played music for the New State Army throughout the duration of the war. Following the end of the war, Alberto continued to travel with the musicians in his group while improving his smithing skills.
- Artwork from Gensosuikoden Card Stories erroneously shows Alberto playing a guitar and Pico playing a cello; in Suikoden II, Alberto is the cellist and Pico is the guitarist.
- As well as being a talented musician and blacksmith, Alberto is a good cook.
- ↑ "He used to be an apprentice for a barrel maker, but he quit for a life in music." - Richmond (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "I've saved some money, so I thought it's about time to go look for Annallee and Pico." - Alberto (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "Travels with his group while improving his armor skills that he learned in Crom." - Alberto's Ending Text (Suikoden II)
- ↑ "Alberto is really good with his hands. He's almost better at cooking than I am." - Woman (Suikoden II)