Ace (エース, Ēsu) is a main character in Suikoden III. Ace is the treasurer of Geddoe's unit in the Harmonian Southern Frontier Defense Force.
Ace's profile“ A member of the Twelfth Unit of the Holy Harmonia Kingdom's Southern Frontier Defense Force. He manages the unit's administrative duties. ”
Ace is a member of the 12th unit of the Harmonian Southern Frontier Defense Force, working under Geddoe. He is known to be a womanizer, as well as possessing a dry sense of humour. In addition to being the unit's beleaguered accountant (a job he only got because no one else wanted it), he is also something of a facilitator and negotiator for the group, at least he seems to think so.
He is something of an aspiring writer, penning the Erk's Adventures series under his penname, Hitman Bravo. In the past, he was also a member of Gilbert's mercenaries. At Budehuc Castle, Ace became known for hitting on everything with a pretty face, something he was already known for in the Harmonian Defense Unit circles. Elaine was not please to see him there as she had previously rejected his advances, and Yuri was forced to thwart his plans to date Yumi. Martha noted Ace seems to have a gambling problem, which proved to be very beneficial to her. Ace himself could only find room to complain about the portions served at the castle's restaurant.
Following the War of the Champions, he continues to complain bitterly while attempting to keep control of the unit's finances.
- Ace's weapon upgrades as Julia, Milan, Eisha. Girls' names, haha.
- Ace comes with the normally Convoy-character skill Discount at level C, and the unique skill Thief that can go up to B+ level. Nothing Ace has can go over B+, so he tends to max out his skills pretty early.
- Ace participates in the Mercenary A attack with Joker which looks like it should damage him but only stuns him, as well as the spectacular Mercenary B with his team of Geddoe, Queen, Joker, and Jacques.
- Possibly, Ace's Double Tusk Rune is the same as the Boar Rune in Suikoden I, the effect is the same.
- Gensosuikoden Kiwami Encyclopedia, page 284